The Micro PDB has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 32°22mm & 4 layers PCB. It distributes power from a battery pack to 4 ESCs, as well as providing dual synchronised & regulated DC outputs for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A continuous output current over a wide input supply range(3S to 5S LiPo).
- 20z copper & 4-layers PCB.
- ESC & Battery solder tabs in pairs
- 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
- Micro size & lightweight
- Input voltage range (3S-5S operation): 7-21V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators (5V & 12V outputs)
- 4 ESC outputs- perfect for quadcopters
- Continuous current: 20A per output
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 25A per output
BEC 5V Output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos. –
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC –
- Continuous current: 2Amps (Max.2.5A 5s/minute) –
- Output Ripple: 40mW (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V Output:
- The battery should be 4S-5S LiPo (12.8-21V DC)
- Standard output designed to power cameras and video transmitters,etc.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator, Efficiency is up to 96%
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.2VDC
- Output Ripple: 20mW (VIn=16V, VOut=12V@2A Load)
- Continuous current: 2Amps (Max 2.5A 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute
BEC 12V output when using a 3S battery:
- Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage x 95%
- Dimensions: 32mm x 22mm x 3 mm
- Weight: 3.5g