The 166 Tank-This is the beefed up 4″ prop version of our popular line of QQ Racing Frames. The QQ166 racing quadcopter is designed and manufactured by QuadQuestions.com This Frame utilizes our proprietary carbon fiber manufacturing techniques and the fine details and finishing go above and beyond anything else on the market.
- 60 degree camera pod- allowing for extremely fast forward flight,
- Precision carbon manufacturing process
- Cross weave design for ultimate strength.
- Stainless hardware
- Through hole design for unique build possibilities.
- Black anodized aluminum standoffs.
- 4x m3x29mm standoffs for camera pod
- 4x 3x25mm standoffs for the center plate.
- Washers and hardware included for mounting the popular Runcam Sky or HS1177 FPV Cameras
- Weighs 70.7g
What size motors and what props would you recommend for the QQ166mm Tank? Thanks!
Anthony Jacobs –
The Tank with 4″ props can handle a higher KV motor- 2400-2700KV 1806-2206 stator size is a good start. The QQ166 has standard motor mounting holes so you should be able to find a plethora of options available.
What size camera does this frame support? I noticed that both of the cameras listed were older and come with metal brackets are those necessary for mounting cameras to this frame?