Matek Lipo cell checker & Low Voltage Alarm
The The Matek BB6L Lipo cell check and low voltage alarm features 12bit MCU & a segment LCD screen that will show the total voltage & cells voltage of LiPo pack with 1mV resolution. It also features twin loud buzzers to notify you once the cells reach a user defined voltage. The lowest cell voltage can also be recorded
- Use for 2~6cells Lipo or LiFe.
- Low power MCU with 12bit ADC.
- Low voltage alarm & threshold setting. The lowest cell voltage can be recorded. Segment LCD screen, Clear display. Twin loud buzzers, 85db each.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Working voltage range: 5~27V DC Alarm set values: 2.7~4.0V /cell or OFF Voltage resolution: 1mV
- Voltage precision: +/- 0.25%
- Standby current: <10mA
- Pins distance: 2.54mm
- Size & Weight: 25x44x7.5mm, 12g
How to use:
The Matek BB6L Lipo cell checker and low voltage battery alarm is 5V-27V tolerant.
If the Input voltage is under 5V, there will be no display on the LCD screen.
If the Input voltage is above 27V. You will instantly destroy the hardware.
1. Connect the LiPo balance adapter to the Pins of Matek BB6L Lipo cell checker and low voltage battery alarm
If the polarity is reversed. no display on the LCD screen.
- If the LiPo pack is below 6 cells, pls connect the balance adapter from the cathode(-) side.
- After the Matek BB6L Lipo cell checker and low voltage battery alarm detects the correct input, the LCD screen will show the total voltage(Total V), unit voltage(1st to 6th)
& cell voltage difference(–mV) to cycle automatically.
- Press the button to show the voltage values manually.
- Because of the time difference of connection between Pins & LiPo balance socket, the voltage value of first cycle might not be correct. If this happens, it will be correct starting with the 2nd cycle.
Total Voltage No.1 No.2 No.3 Cell Volt. difference No.6 No.5 No.4
2. Set the Alarm values
Hold the button 3 seconds to enter the setting.
Alarm voltage can be set between 2.7V~4.0V/cell in 0.1V increments by pressing the button, Alarm function can also be set as OFF. Default is 3.3V
The value will be saved & exit if no action within 5 seconds.
3、Low voltage alarm & The lowest cell voltage
During the using of LiPo, BB6L will detect the voltage always.
If the cell voltage is below the Alarm value, the alarm will be triggered with “Be..Be..Be..Be….”,
and the lowest cell voltage will be flashed.
If the alarm be triggered, the alarm value still can be set by holding the button 3 seconds.
If the cells voltage rise again, the alarm will be suspended, and the lowest cell voltage still be shown。
Press the button to show total voltage, unit voltage, cell voltage difference & the lowest cell voltage to cycle manually.