The Fury F3 flight controller board is an answer Drone Racing pilots have been waiting for! It features SD card datalogging for blackbox, The good MPU6000 Gyro, F3 Processor, easy to solder pins, and more.
- F3 processor (allows you to run high loop times and gives you 3x dedicated UART outputsfor things such as GPS, OSDs, Telemetry, etc.)
- MPU6000 gyro- This is a favorite gyro amongst many FPV pilots at the time of writing. It’slow noise floor and high reliability rate makes it a top choice which is why it is on this flightcontroller.
- Large Solder Pads on edge of board
- USB connector
- Spectrum Receiver connector port (additional connector is recommended but not requiredif using Spektrum Hardware.
- 3v3 output for I2C connections
- Buzzer connection availability
- Led connection availability
- Current sensor connections availability
- RSSI Connection availability.
- Barometer is optional at the time of writing.
Designed for Betaflight, there is no Cleanflight Target.
1x FPV Fury Flight control Board
- 5V input
- Standard 36×36 Board (30.5×30.5 mounting)
- STM32F303CCT6: 32-Bit, 72MHz, 256K Processor (floating point arithmetic, lots of I/O)
- 3 hardware serial ports.
- USB VCP (can be used at the same time as the serial ports).
- 4 PWM outputs (dedicated for quads).
- Dedicated 3.3v regulator for external devices/Spektrum (up to 500mA)
- Dedicated PPM/SerialRX input header pins.
- Dedicated SPEKTRUM adapter port.
- Dedicated I2C headers.
- MPU6000 Mems Gyro/Accelerometer (the 6000 gyro is less sensitive to noise then the 9250or 6500. There is no need to soft mount the controller, and it is known as the “goldstandard”
- SPI Gyro connection (this is a faster communication protocol then SP (which most other F3boards have)
- Optional MS561 Barometer on bottom of board for easy foam covering isolation.
- On-Board MicroSD Card Support for blackbox data logging (no fuss easy Data logging sothat you can get the perfect tune.
- Voltage monitoring (built in Voltage divider)
- Current monitoring (with external current sensor)
- RSSI monitoring (if your receiver of choice has an output)
- Buzzer Connector
- LED Strip Connector
- SWD Port
- Direct mounting option for a Pololu switching regulator for up to 6S lipo operation.
- Thoughtful, easy-to-build layout
- Edge launch pins for a low profile build, also better for direct soldering.