The QQ190 Tank V2- Light as a feather, strong as a TANK. The QQ190 Tank V2 is the 4mm version of the QQ190 Falcon racing quadcopter designed and manufactured by QuadQuestions.com. The QQ190 Tank V2 features vast improvements over the previous generation of QQ190s.
Here is a nice crash video from Terrorswell FPV
It’s a testament to how tough our frames are.
New features include:
New carbon fiber manufacturing technique:
Our new carbon fiber is stronger than anything we have created before. We have utilized a special technique to strengthen the carbon by varying the layers in multiple directions. The result is an incredibly stiff and light frame that is extremely durable.
We have studied what works well in our design, and what requires improvement. We have strengthened this frame in the areas that were found weak; we have gusseted the arms for extra strength, and we have added material around the motors.
Advanced machining techniques:
We have an advanced machining process that we use with the QQ190. This includes:
- Chamfered edges
- Fine detail engraving,
- Pocketed carbon design.
- Countersunk Flight controller mounting holes.
- Additional mounting holes for mounting newer-micro flight controllers.
This quad features a tough 4mm frame, with a beefy camera pod, custom engraving, and an integrated video transmitter antenna holder. The QQ190 Tank can take a beating. Features & Upgrades from the popular QQ190 Falcon 3mm frame:
- 60 degree camera pod- allowing for extremely fast forward flight,
- Stainless hardware
- Through hole design for unique build possibilities.
- Black anodized aluminum standoffs.
- 4x m3x29mm standoffs for camera pod
- 4x 3x25mm standoffs for the center plate.
- Washers and hardware included for mounting the popular Runcam Sky, QQcam or HS1177 FPV Cameras
- Weighs 97.8g
Take to the Sky with the QQ190 Tank 4mm Racing Drone Frame by QuadQuestions.com