These files and support comes with the purchase of a Taranis Radio from QuadQuestions. If you didn’t order your radio from us and want our model and settings, You can get them here.
- QQ190 RTF Model
- CleanFlight/Betaflight Acro powered drone setup
- CleanFlight/Betaflight Full boards setup (additional switches programmed for altitude hold & compass functions)
- TBS Gemini Model
- FPV Freerider model for use with the FPV Freerider simulator to use your Taranis as a Joystick.
- TBS Caipirinha wing setup with mixing enabled.
- TBS Discovery setup for use with NAZA MV2 flight controller
- TBS Discovery Pro setup for use with NAZA MV2 flight controller- Slider switches enabled for camera gimbal controls
- QQ190 Falcon- Basic setup
- Sparrow250-basic setup
Other features included:
- Upgraded Voice Pack
- Firmware Upgrade
- Additional model images
- Support if you need help flashing
Upon purchasing this, you will receive a link to download the files needed for the Upgrade. You will need to copy the files onto your Taranis SD card. Back up the card and then overwrite the files on the card with the ones downloaded. Instructions to complete the installation and flash the EEPROM & Firmware are explained in the readme file provided with the download.
**NOTE-This file is for OpenTX 184.108.40.206 and not compatible with the TBS Crossfire system- You will need to upgrade to Opentx V2.2 or later in order to use this with the Crossfire system.
TBS Crossfire micro receiver