When QuadQuestions.com sends your order with any Mail Carrier, the delivery is not ‘insured’.
We offer optional shipping insurance available for separate purchase during the check out process.
You must select the amount of insurance you need to cover your order total. Amounts in excess of your order amount will not be covered and Quadquestions LLC. will only refund the order total in the event of a claim.
If insurance is selected at checkout, then it is purchased through a 3rd party insurance company at the time that your package is shipped. It is your responsibility to purchase the additional insurance if you want to insure your package against loss or damage. QuadQuestions LLC. Does not directly insure packages and in the event of a claim, rewarding of such claims is at the sole discretion of the 3rd party insurance company.
QuadQuestions LLC. makes no claim that purchasing insurance guarantees a refund in the event of loss or damage. Refunds will only be returned after the successful completion of an insurance claim and after quadquestions.com has been reimbursed by the insurance company.
All orders with additional insurance purchased will automatically be shipped with signature required postage.
In the event that a claim needs to be filed:
- All packaging material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. Packaging and damaged goods should not be disposed of, released to the shipping carrier, or returned to the seller before a claim is completed. Failure to comply can result in the denial of the claim.
(Condition B, 1)
- During the claims process, a claim statement/affidavit signed by the recipient (or intended recipient) will be requested. This is a form document provided by our insurance carrier that allows the recipient (or intended recipient) to indicate loss or damage. An online version is available for most claims.
- QuadQuestions LLC. makes no claim that purchasing insurance guarantees a refund in the event of loss or damage. Refunds will only be returned after the successful completion of an insurance claim and after quadquestions.com has been reimbursed by the insurance company.
- Coverage provided by this program covers the parcel or freight and its contents from all risks of physical loss or damage from an external cause while in transit. All parcel or freight that are covered by this program will be shipped in strict accordance with all regulations of the Carrier. Coverage is only provided for shipping carriers supported by QuadQuestions.com.
- You acknowledge that the insurance coverage is provided by Voyager Indemnity Insurance Company. Voyager is a non-admitted insurer.
- This insurance covers up to $999.99 for USPS First Class Mail shipments, $1,000.00 for FedEx SmartPost, UPS Mail Innovations, and DHL Global Mail shipments, and $10,000.00 per package for other USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL shipments. Maximum coverage per conveyance is $100,000.00. The coverage is also limited to $5,000.00 for USPS Priority Mail International shipments (non- Priority Mail Express International). Mobile phones (cell phones, smart phones, etc) are limited to $5,000.00 of coverage per package and $25,000.00 per conveyance.
For more information, please visit: