Stacked compact, a all-in-one power package for your fpv racer between 120 and 330 size. 2-6S capable, 25A continuous, 45A burst ESCs provide ample juice. The Colibri RACE is a F3 based flight controller with enough processing power and memory to achieve low looptimes. The ESCs are TBS designs based on our BULLETPROOF technology, running the most recent BLHeli-S firmware.
The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience over 3 years of research and racing use. It is the new standard for performance, reliability, ease-of use and cost in race machines. Main highlights include
- All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with – or plugs into – everything you need.
- Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- Colibri V2.0, STM32F3-based FC, with the best IMU MPU6000 (SPI, 8KHz)
- Bulletproof 25A 6S BlHeli-S, BlHeli-S V16.x (FH-00), most reliable ESC in the industry
- FPVision, PNP PRO V2 OSD, Unify PRO integrated, Video Switch, DCDC with 4A on 5V and 250mA on 12V.
- Patented power distribution
- Clean, filtered power for fpv camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V/12V and VBatt.
- Compatible with FPVision and Core PNP PRO OSD
NEW! TBS COLIBRI RACE V2.0 FLIGHTCONTROL
- MPU6000 new generation accelerometer/gyro
- STM32F303 based chipset for ultimate performance
- PPM, SBUS, DSM, DSMX input (5V and 3.3V provided over internal BUS)
- 6 PWM ESC output channels (autoconnect, internal BUS)
- Choose between plug & play sockets or solder pads for R/C and buzzer
- RGB LED strip support incl. power management
- Extension port for GPS / external compass / pressure sensor
- UART port for peripherals (Blackbox, FrSky telemetry etc.)
- 5V buzzer output
NEW! BULLETPROOF 25A 6S BLHELI-S ESC
- SiLabs EFM8BB2 50MHz with PWM gate drivers
- BLHeli-S (FH-00) latest generation firmware pre-flashed
- 2-6S capable
- 25A continuous power with active burn protection
- 32kHz (MultiShot) capable, OneShot capable, PWM capable
- Fastest throttle response, braking
- Lowest minimum RPM
- Full water and dust protection
NEW! FPVISION OSD & VTX
- On Screen Display PNP PRO V2
- Unify PRO with 25mW to 800mW
- Video Switch for 2 Cameras
- DCDC Step down with 4A on 5V
- DCDC Step up with 250mA
- 100A Digital Current Sensor
- Control OSD via your Remote sticks
- Set VTX Frequency, Power etc.
- Control your Camera Menu with the integrated camera control feature!
- PID tuning through OSD
Integrated TBS FPVision module – integrates the TBS CORE PRO and TBS Unify Pro technologies. The Core PRO takes control of everything. You can fully configure your flight control with your remote control, tune your multi rotor without the need for a laptop. And during the flight, you’re beeing kept up to date with everything that’s going on in- and around your multi rotor.
New features such as artificial horizon, accurate current and voltage sensing, battery and R/C link health (RSSI) and navigational help (GPS required, sold separately) are all part of the bundle. Nobody has flown the FPVision and not been blown away by its functionality and integration. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!
- STM32 F3, MPU6000 SPI Flight controller running Betaflight
- Regulated and filtered power for Cam and VTx (5V/12V/VBatt switchable)
- 25A continuous, 45A peak ESC (each)
- 2-6S capable
- Power distribution: 120A continuous
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 30mm
- Weight: 70g incl. PDB, wires & connectors
- TBS POWERCUBE stack with Flight Control, 4x ESCs, FPVision
- Terminating plastic shoe to isolate the TBS PowerCube carbon fiber frames
- Cables for FPV Camera and video transmitter
- External 5V Buzzer
- LED pigtail cable
- Painless 360 – YouTube Video Series
- TBS Agent for software updates
- BLHeli-Suite for ESC updates