V1.5 Important note:
Because these boards are new, the videos and instructions have not yet been update to reflect the new hardware- Please refer to the old setup with the premise that your jumpers have been moved to the top of the board- Most of the basic setup of this new 1.5 OSdoge vs the older version are the same. If you need help, you can contact us!
OSDoge On Screen Display for Naze32. Wiring Simplifier LC Filter & Minimosd all in one. Now shipping V1.5
OSDoge, the faithful Naze32 companion.
Plug it in, flip the switch. Stack your Naze32 on top to add OSD, LC Filter, 5V and 12V clean power, and handy current/voltage sensor inputs.
designed in Canada by DTF UHF
Manufactured in (You guessed it) Japan
Power supply features:
OSDoge can perform the following power supply functions:
- Supply 5V to naze, and any attached devices
Note: servos should not be drawing power from OSDoge.
- Supply 5V or 12V to your FPV camera (Factory default: 12V)
- Supply 5V or 12V to your video transmitter (VTX)
- Filter incoming 3S / 4S battery power (Factory default: 4S)
- 12v and 5v clean power supplies for your FPV camera and VTX
- Onboard LC power filter
- Mini USB connector for direct connection to a computer
- Works with 3S and 4S batteries
- Plugs right into your naze! Stacks with 10mm standoffs, included
Checkout the OSDoge Handbook for more info on how it works.
You can download the MWOSD release 1.2 here: MWOSD R1.2
The 1.2+ configurator, which works on all platforms, can be downloaded here: MWOSD GUI R1.2+
The usb-serial adaptor drivers for OSDoge can be found here: Download
My favorite flavor, Team KVOSD firmware is here: https://code.google.com/p/rush-osd-development/