Now shipping version 6C
This is the ACRO version, For the full version, click here
We love the new Rev6 changes. These include:
- Changed the side serial pins to through holes, no more ripped pads during crashes!
- Added support and connection for specktrum radios
- added larger Memory (16mb) for blackbox (included on Acro!)
- SBUS converter (for newer Serial Rx such as the FrSky X4R)
- New voltage regulator can handle input voltage of up to 16V~ no more fried boards or BEC required
- Direct Sonar Connection
- I2C now on actual through hole connection
- right side USB connection.
- 16mbit on board memory on acro boards
- BMP280 barometer on acro boards
The acro version omits the compass and barometer which is not typically used on small acrobatic quadcopter. For the full version with compass and barometer, see the full version of the Naze32 here.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OFFERED BECAUSE OF ISSUES WITH FIRMWARE OTHER THAN BASEFLIGHT- THE OFFICIAL SOFTWARE FOR THE BOARD (BASEFLIGHT) CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 Acro rev6 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
The newest version, rev6C, of the popular Acro Naze32 flight controller board by AbuseMark. Now the acro board has 16mbit of onboard memory for blackbox and a BMP280 barometer for altitude measurements.
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
This “Acro” version is the same as the full Naze32 board except the full version comes with the MS5611 barometer and a magnetometer.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6500 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
- Shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
These come with pin headers (straight and right angle options), NOT soldered to the board.
Naze32 rev6 C Features:
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge etc)
- SBUS Inverter
- Spectrum satellite
- bmp280 barometer
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
- All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
- 16mbit flash
- 36×36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- Acro Naze32 rev6 C
- 2×5 pin header
- 3×6 pin header (right angle)
- 1×10 pin header
Configuration software – Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred)
Download User’s Manual.
These boards come without the pins soldered. If you need the soldering service, We can do it for you. If you have any doubts about your soldering skills, please save yourself the trouble:
NOTE: To ensure driver compatibility, please connect the board via USB before soldering any pins to the board. A good source for drivers that seem to be compatible with the software are Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers, which can be found HERE
NOTE: Returns cannot be accepted for poor soldering and bad connections.
Notice: NAZE boards can vary in color from batch to batch. We cannot guarantee which color you will receive.
- User manual found HERE.
- Manual links will be available to you via download upon purchase via your account https://quadquestions.com/my-account/
- Configuration software found HERE. (Chrome)
- USB Configuration cable found HERE