FrSky Taranis QX7 2.4GHz 16CH Transmitter (Black) Description
The FrSky Taranis QX7 2.4GHz 16CH Transmitter (Black) in box is a lower-cost, simplified version of the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio. The radio also operates with OPENTX which is a great open-source operating system that is well supported by the FPV community. The Taranis QX7 features a modern new and sleek look along with a easy to navigate menu and intuitive scroll wheel and button controls.
The Taranis QX7 includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. The 16 channel Taranis QX7 radio has smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with six switches and two knobs. The fact that it operates using OpenTX means that files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The Taranis QX7 uses an SD Card to store models, and it also also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings.
One of our favorite features of the Taranis QX7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI RC signal strength feedback. The Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. The Taranis QX7 is also equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port. It also features a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers such as the TBS Crossfire for long range missions. You could also use the module bay to install an FrSky XJT module. In doing so, the Taranis QX-7 can support up to 32-channels. Other Taranis QX& features include; Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and low Latency for precision flying.
Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
FrSky Taranis QX7 2.4GHz 16CH Transmitter (White) Specifications
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
FrSky Taranis QX7 2.4GHz 16CH Transmitter (White) Features
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna Status Detection and adjustment
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
FrSky Taranis QX7 2.4GHz 16CH Transmitter (White) Package Includes
- 1 x Taranis Q X7
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Back strap
Note: Battery and Charger are sold separately. (not included)