DTF UHF Deluxe JR Module TX uses openLRSng. This 1-watt rated transmitter has a few new features making it easier to use and friendlier for FPV video frequencies. It has built-in USB support: you don’t need an external programmer for configuring and flashing!
- Integrated lowpass output filter to reduce interference on higher frequencies
- Mini USB connector for direct connection to a computer
- 2S-3S lipo power, no reduction in power with 2S lipo
- Plugs right into your JR-module radio!
- 62 grams
- The module will plug into the back of your JR-compatible controller (such as the Taranis x9D plus). Note that this transmitter requires a 2S or 3S lithium battery to power it. 6V NiMH packs are not sufficient.Antenna not included.
1. Never power on the transmitter without a suitable antenna attached. This includes when you are connecting it to a computer for software cdates.
2. Use of this device in your country may or may not require licensing, depending on the power output, frequencies selected, and number of channels you use. Consult your local laws before purchasing.