More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech lithium polymer batteries are built with an LiCo nano-technology substrate complex greatly improving power transfer making the oxidation/reduction reaction more efficient, this helps electrons pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance.In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) battery.For those that love graphs, it means a straighter, longer curve. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots! Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance! Turnigy Nano-Tech High discharge batteries & deliver full capacity as well as being the best value batteries in the hobby market today!
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries.
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mΩ compared to that of 3mΩ of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesnt exceed 60degC
- Thickness swelling during heavy load doesnt exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly during heavy load.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.